Monday 28 November 2011

My UUM Life

Hiii...my name is Tan Cze Shien, matric number is 196857. Im sem 5 now, taking BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) at University Utara Malaysia (UUM).
Being a student, i was very delighted when I was chosen to study in University Sains Malaysia (USM) in Penang. But unfortunate the news was false, so I have to study at UUM.
At first I am very disappointed. But being here for the past 2 years, this has been the happiness moment in my life. I've met many good friends in my Sime Darby block which I stay in. And my roommate has been very helpful.
Besides I become more active. I joined some activities that hold by our DPP. I'm joined the Japanese Culture Club either. I have learned a lot of things during the activities.

JCC committees member

We watched Sherlock Holmes at Jitra Mall

In future, after my graduation I would recommend new students to study in UUM.

1 comment: